Friday, February 14, 2014

Back from Tibet or Gone Fishing - Your pick

My boy and me relaxing

I took a wrong turn at Albuquerque, as the saying goes,and got lost for a while. By my count (and by looking at the actual post right below the one you are reading) the last post on this blog was Independence Day of last year. Don’t read anything into that, just a coincidence.

A lot has happened both in my life and outside of it since last we were together. My first novel, Death at the Downs, was honored by the Royal Palm Literary Awards. Some how they got it into their heads that my book was the best book in the published mystery category. Go figure. My son joined me in Florida to help me collect the hardware and that was fun. Gave us a reason to go to the fun parks they got down there. I’ve also been working on a sequel and that’s taken a lot of time.

Outside of my world it looks like the Dems' roosters have come home to roost. More on that and other stuff later.

That being said, as the very existence of this post will attest, I’ve decided to get back into the swing of things and it looks like I’ve got plenty to bitch talk about. Be easy on me for the fist few posts though. I know it's supposed be like riding a bike, but I never did like biking unless it was one of these...


That's me in the back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will leave it up to those leaving comments to moderate themselves. Keep in mind that this site is PG and comments should reflect this.