Saturday, August 6, 2011

Rest in Peace


Sadly, CBS is reporting that several American heroes lost their lives in the service of their country yesterday. Even worse, some reports indicate that some of the fallen were from SEAL Team 6. I cannot tell you how sad this makes me. I thank them from the bottom of my heart for their service, keeping America safe for me and my children. I think many of us take for granted just how wonderful these people are. They have dedicated their lives to ensuring the freedom of every single American regardless of race, creed, color or political affiliation and ask nothing in return. They have a thankless job, yet they do it with a dignity and professionalism that you rarely see in civilian life. My thoughts and prayers go out to them and their families.

God Speed.

Update: Please, please please visit the SEALs Foundation website to do what you can for these brave, heroic Americans.

1 comment:

I will leave it up to those leaving comments to moderate themselves. Keep in mind that this site is PG and comments should reflect this.