Friday, May 18, 2012

I’d like to thank the academy…


.. my producers and writers for this prestigious award..

Well folks I've hit the big time and all my hard work has paid off. Today I was honored with a tied for fifth place in the This Week's Watcher's Council (Non-Council Winner) competition for my recent blog U.S. Lagging Rwanda in Healthcare? 

Um, you'll have to scroll down a bit to find me but there I am. I was nominated by none other than my good friend and council member the Mellow Jihadi, a good American and you could do a lot worse than read his mil-blog daily.

And now for my acceptance speech: Well due to the fact that I could not attend the ceremony my good friend Sally Field will accept in my absence:


 

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha, you like me, you really like me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. NavyOne thank you for your support. Leaned a lot from you brother.

      Delete

I will leave it up to those leaving comments to moderate themselves. Keep in mind that this site is PG and comments should reflect this.